Thursday 6 September 2012

Fretting

Dear Diary,

I left the house to take Ron for a walk, leaving my phone on charge at home. Alas, I met Uncle, managed to recover a pound from an abandoned shopping trolley by returning it to the supermarket. We bumped into the artist Mike Taylor. His sketch pad was fcuking amazing. You cannot imagine...

Mike and I went roaming the hills. We saw a (very average) art exhibition. The beach, hills, and seaside were spectacular.

I was concerned that Jane may miss me. Seventeen missed calls and as many text messages (quite extreme in content) and I was fortunately able to tell the truth, thus smoothing things over. Phew! Alas. I have a party to play on Tuesday at the 'Master of Guitars' Tudor (former) brothel. That should be good. Life is great here in my world. Things are the best they have been.

Maximus.