Thursday 20 September 2012

The Meet

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was kiss and make up day, sure as eggs are eggs, it was nice to rekindle some of the original passion in our relationship.

I am immersing myself in revision and studying A200 right now, much to Jane's dismay (not only little Ronnie, but seemingly my smartphone is getting between us). I must know when not to study. I realise I am addicted to the O.U.

Today I am to meet Jane's parents (on her mum's side). I am bricking it. It's a bizarre combination of excitement and terror. Much like jumping off the high diving board at an Olympic sized swimming pool. Aye. At least her old-dear is - not only an excellent artist - but is also an art historian. Very cool man.

I've been instructed to bring my guitar {I have only Saint Lillian with me, Sweaty Betty the Banjuitar, Durty Gurty, and Juicy Lucy are all snug at home, safe and sound} seemingly her folks like a good knees-up.

One problem is that I am brassic and it's not the weather for busking. Bugger. Roll-on the morrow. That's all for now,

Maximus.