Tuesday 18 September 2012

So Far, So Bad

Dear Diary,

What the flex happened?! Jesus Christ Almighty! My God! {Yæhwey} I'm getting it in the neck from Jane for going out on the lash with some mates. Jane kindly lent me the fare to get back so I could be there (at home) to recieve my book order. I ended up side-tracked, so side-tracked you would not believe...

Oh... my... God... What a night! It was fantastic man!

Jane is currently giving me a hard-time over cutting loose with my mates. We were on the verge of splitting up...

Okay, it's not all her fault, I could have phoned her up less last night, and certainly spoke more in English, not French; however, I feel that I did nothing wrong. It is all blown out of proportion. A tiff in a tea-cup.

Things have calmed down now - for the record - and although the relatively happy couple have yet to kiss and make up, we are not shouting or crying quite so much. Jane hurt her ass again at a sensitive moment walking home. Sat right on a tree-stump. I shoudn't have laughed, again.

So! What happened?! A few guys I know turned up. We had a few pints and a curry. Then, oh, my, God. The booze was flowing and suddenly, someone turned up at the party with some 'special stuff'. Not chemicals, but G.M. icky-sticky. The third stem. Jesus! I remember playing guitar then standing up, then falling straight back down on my arse. Unable to get up, intoxicated, incapacitated, fcuked like I've only been twice this year. I mean really fcuked. Tripping balls.

Azif was standing in front of Larry, wearing a vacant look, then he just fell backwards all of a sudden. It was so f- funny. You have no idea...

Ronnie the dog and some guy 'walked' me home. I staggered across the road, veering left to right, right to left, dangerously out of my tree, falling all about the place.

Alas, this morning I was violently sick. I felt like I could die. I am getting back on with my studies. Aye.

Maximus Fleximus.