Saturday 15 September 2012

Making History

Dear Diary,

Looks like I have to pay a tithe for the privilge of being able to busk, to some nonesensical organisation (B#). 20% of any monies made musically, must be donated to this oxymoronic company. Bollocks. Ordinarily I go where there are no other buskers, so as to maximise the effect, garner as much as I can in the shortest time possible. Capitalist? Yes. Yet, I don't actually care about money (being an Anarcomunitarist) hence why I'm still playing there: "prostituting my art". Bugger.

I am working on splitting up my timeline into quanitifiable ages. Neolithic, Antiquity, Early Middle-Ages, Middle-Ages, MediƦval Era, The Renaissance, The Romantic Period, The Industrial Revolution and The Virtual Revolution. I have changed it to a "wiki" page, and may make a web page as well.

Anyhow, back to the grind,

Max